Friday, May 21, 2010

Courtney goes to Dallas

So Court headed to Dallas for the weekend to hang out with one of her good friends leaving parenting duty up to me. Well good thing for Emma, I have mad parenting skilz yo. I'm not going to lie, I'm probably easily in the top 10 dad's in the central region, and as it turns out, I cook some crazy good mac and cheese. Anyways, we had a pretty good night and Emma even went to bed on time without manipulating me in to staying up later (which is normally what happens until I call Court in for reinforcements) She really wanted to talk to mom, so Court, we put togehter this little video for you, hope you enjoy it. Have a good time in Dallas with Leanne.

1 comment:

Jami Nato said...

i love that you can hear dora in the background! LOL. i bet she watched a lot of that while you were gone, courntey. :)