Thursday, June 10, 2010
Bring on the Pink!
I don't have any fun pictues to post, we currently have lost the camera charger and it is out of batteries. However, I wanted to share that we are having a baby GIRL!! We went to the doctor this week, and the baby looks great. Everything is right on track. But when were there she had her legs crossed the whole time so they could not tell. As a couldn't wait any longer I went up to work later that day and had one of our residents take a look. Sure enough another girl. We are very excited and think it will be fun for emma to have a sis. The girls will share a room too, so it will be fun for me to get decorating! Hopefully we will find the charger soon, and I will get pictures up! Now only 20 more weeks until we meet this little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
emma will love a sister so close and age. they will be BFF's...like maybe after the teenage years. ha.
Post a Comment