Here are a few more pics. But I have to share the cutest story that I had with Emma. Yesterday we were driving in the car and listening to Klove and Emma was listening to what they were saying as they were explaining what Easter is all about. And Emma said "mom thats not what its all about, its about finding eggs!" So i thought what a great opportunutity to explain Easter and the Gospel to her. So when I got through explaining and telling her Jesus is alive, Emma said " SO on Easter Jesus is coming back, He is going to be Alive on Easter?" I thought well kind of, but left it at that. It was just so cute. Happy Easter!!!
Friday, April 6, 2012
More pics and an Easter Story
Here are a few more pics. But I have to share the cutest story that I had with Emma. Yesterday we were driving in the car and listening to Klove and Emma was listening to what they were saying as they were explaining what Easter is all about. And Emma said "mom thats not what its all about, its about finding eggs!" So i thought what a great opportunutity to explain Easter and the Gospel to her. So when I got through explaining and telling her Jesus is alive, Emma said " SO on Easter Jesus is coming back, He is going to be Alive on Easter?" I thought well kind of, but left it at that. It was just so cute. Happy Easter!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's great stuff. I get it some new information through your blog. Its really helpful to me.
Rating Therapist
why should not you take care about the quality of comments,you are really posting the sensible comments here..
1 bhk flat in Bhubaneswar
apartments for sale in Bhubaneswar
apartment for sale in Bhubaneswar
Post a Comment