OK so life has been so busy and I am just now catching up. I celebrated my 29th bday in Sept. Then we went to Colorado for vacation and my cousins wedding. We had so much fun in the "mountains" as Emma called it. We flew into denver stayed a night there and drove to vail the first day, we stopped along the way at Lake Dillon and had lunch. They had this awesome play ground that over looked the lake and mountains. The girls had so much fun. So we stayed in Vail one night then drove to Glenwood Springs and stayed for the wedding. I will have a wedding post next. On the way back to denver we took the loveland pass and that was really pretty and neat. We were up so high!
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Birthday and trip tp Colorado
OK so life has been so busy and I am just now catching up. I celebrated my 29th bday in Sept. Then we went to Colorado for vacation and my cousins wedding. We had so much fun in the "mountains" as Emma called it. We flew into denver stayed a night there and drove to vail the first day, we stopped along the way at Lake Dillon and had lunch. They had this awesome play ground that over looked the lake and mountains. The girls had so much fun. So we stayed in Vail one night then drove to Glenwood Springs and stayed for the wedding. I will have a wedding post next. On the way back to denver we took the loveland pass and that was really pretty and neat. We were up so high!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment