Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hijacking the blog

Okay so I took over the blog today to add some random pictures that I had on my phone.  The first one is Emma at Old Navy the other day.  She really like the manequins in the front of the store.  She was hugging the smallest one and said "daddy, take a picture with my new friend"  Also added a cute picture of Annabel just so she wasn't left out.



The next pictures are from our trip back to Columbia last weekend.  My aunt has a pool in her backyard and Emma loves going there to swim.  She has become quite the fan of water this year.  I'm sure Courtney will have a post and some more pictures later.


 




2 comments:

Jami Nato said...

omg...so cute. it is also unacceptable that anna is walking.

Rachael said...

Well done Brian! It's funny because Trip always talks to the kid manequins at Old Navy too!