I know its been forever and I am not sure why we have been so busy or where the time has gone. But last weekend we had Annabel's 6 month pictures done and the photographer posted a few on her blog. We are excited to see the rest but I wanted to share these. Go to
www.only-young-once.us scroll down the page until to you see miss anna. She was so smiley in them, which was really fun. Other than that we will upload some pics to the computer soon and I will do some more posting. Emma got the cutest little bob haircut so that will be up soon!
3 comments:
I'd love to see some baby pics of you and Brian to see who your kiddos look like. I see so much of you and your sisters in your girls!
Adorable! It looks like you got lucky again with another sparkly personality. Miss you and big hugs to all of you.
She is adorable Court! We have to get the girls together soon before they are too grown up!!
Post a Comment