Ok so I just wrote a really long post that some how was earsed. So here is the quick version. These pics are from Annabels 4 month pics that I am just behind on posting since she is now 5 months. But I thought they were cute and wanted to share.
As for the Trip to the Hospital, I did write the long version, but since Annabel is awake from her nap, here's the quick version. We admitted Anna to the hospital last monday with RSV. Poor baby was having trouble breathing and was completely dehydrated from throwing up after every feeding from coughing so much. She had an IV for hydration, breathing treatments, and lots of suctioning, which is no fun! We only had to stay one night and were happy to get back home. It was a long week, and now we are doing much better. We still do breathing treatments at home but everyday is little better. Poor littles is finally back to her happy self! Emma really missed her while we were gone and when we got home Emma really wanted to help with her treatments. She would say "mommy, I am really good helper" then she would say "breathe Anna" as she held the mask to her face. Thanks for everyones prayers for little Annabel. Times like this make me so thankful for healthy kids.
This last pic is from Emma's nap time. She really wanted Bella to sleep with her, so we moved Bella's bed into her room and the two of them napped together!

1 comment:
annabel is the freaking cutest thing ever. i'm sorry she got so sick! she looked great at whole foods...hope you used your coupons... ha!
Post a Comment