Emma loves playing in the snow. We have had lots of it lately too and the cold doesn't seem to get to her the girl just keeps on playing. Brian and I hope to take her skiing next year!
Eating snow
Not sure what we are doing here
Emma continues to talk all the time. I had put her down for a nap the other day and heard her up and walking around so I went up to tell her to go to bed and when I get up there she is back in bed with a book and says " mom, I am just going to read this book in bed. Is that ok?" totally sassy too it was pretty funny. She also has been telling Brian and I that we are her best friends in the whole world and when she wants us to do something, like laying in her bed with her to prolong going to bed, she says "I need my best friend to lay down with me" The girl has a plan for everything and tells us "thats the plan or thats the rule" she loves Anna and is always trying to make her laugh. It is just so fun to see the girls grow. Emma tells me is wants Anna to be big like her. I think it will be so fun to watch them as they start playing together. Well I can't WAIT for spring. I am so excited it is almost Feb, we are getting there. Hope everyones doing well.

No comments:
Post a Comment