Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma!

Wow- I can't believe my baby girl is 2. I am kind of sad that time goes this fast. She is so excited about her birthday too! We had a great day. We started our day with Aunt Colby bringing breakfast over. Which Emma loved the cinnamon rolls, then Aunt Colby gave Emma her present. As you can see below they are in it together. Thanks Aunt Colby for a great morning. Then Emma and I went up to the pool and met one my friends and her little boy. After a good nap in our Big Girl Bed!! Yes this is night number 3 in the big bed, and emma has done great. She loves it, she has not gotten out of it once yet. We went to the local bakery and emma picked out a cupcake for dessert. We then made pizza, emmas request, and had a great night! We are having a little family get together this weekend, and emma is so excited to have a party and open presents. It is very cute how much she understands. We are just enjoying her so much, she amazes us everyday! Happy birthday to Emma.






2 comments:

Jami Nato said...

i remember that we were having laynes 2nd birthday while you went into labor! oh memories...

happy birthday, emma!

Rachael said...

I want to see pictures of Emma's big girl room ... how are you all setting things up with the new baby on the way? I miss you and can't believe Emma is 2! That is just a reminder that Trip is getting closer to that age.