Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sweet Emma

So I guess now that Emma is talking and doing so much more I need to share random funny stories about her. I will try and get some new pics posted soon too. So every night before we lay her in bed we pray. Now Emma will ask "pray" if we havent done it yet. And so we say "Jesus thank you for.." and we let Emma fill in what she is thankful for. Usually it is "daddy, mommy, emma, and bella, then always her friend Hattie. Lately the list has gotten very long, last night we prayed for the Park, lunch, cheese, and dora bofore mommy said Amen. It is so vrey cute to see her praying and it is cute to hear all the things that is thankful for. It is true she really does love the park and dora. Not so sure how lunch made list though.

3 comments:

Jami Nato said...

so cute...try and get it on video!

The Nivens' said...

So cute!!

Megan Purinton said...

Very sweet! I'm sure the list will continue to grow! Sweet girl. Miss you guys!