I know it has been forever since I posted. So I will try to do better. This past weekend we had some friends come in town with there two kids to visit. They use to live walking distance and now they are 4 hours away. So it was really great to spend time with them. Emma really enjoyed playing with her friends. They were very busy and played really well together. It is so fun seeing Emma at an age where she can interact with other kids. They had a big time. Here are some pics of them. Emma and Chloe had matching Pj's so of coarse we had to get some pictures of them together.
Other news. Not much. Getting ready for Christmas. Tonight we are having a holiday party here with are small group, so I am sure we will have some cute pictures from that! Emma conts to amazes with all that she is learning, saying, and doing. SO Fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment