So its daddy daughter day and i thought what the heck, i might as well blog like Court does. We spent the morning running arrands, nothing overly exciting. I was going to take her to the park, but since the wind is like 8,000mph and she weights less than a kite anyways, maybe its not such a good idea. We had a pretty good day, but Emma kept asking for mommy, here she is with Bella watching to see if mom is coming home.
And here she is with Bella looking rather dejected when mom has not yet come home
We've had a pretty good time today, and its been a lot of fun being able to spend the day with her. I caught a pretty good video of her that I thought I would add. Emma loves looking at pictures and finding mommy and daddy. Here she is looking at our wedding pictures.
2 comments:
that is the cutest!! i wish lila would talk. oh wait, she won't do that till she's 12, what am i thinking.
Brian - you have to keep blogging! I love hearing the dad's perspective :) Miss you all!
Post a Comment