Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma!!!







Emma's awesome Doll House, from her sweet Aunt Colby!




































































































































































Wow I can't believe I am already writing this post. This year has gone by so fast, and what a great year it has been. Today is Emma's 1st birthday! Yesterday we had her birthday party. It was so much fun, we had tons of friends and family with us to celebrate and Emma did great. She wore a tutu and had no problem digging into her cake!! Thanks to all our friends and family that came to celebrate with us, we are thankful for all your love and support. It was a wonderful party and Emma has many new toys to play with. Here are some fun pics from the day! My little girl is 1.


















3 comments:

Jami Nato said...

that poor child gets no attention! ha...what a fun birthday. good luck finding a place to put all those toys.

Rachael said...

I just can't believe she is already 1! That picture of Emma and your dad made me get all teared up ... I love the pink tutu surrounding him!

Huong said...

Oh, my gosh, Courtney! I was on Sarah & Tyler's blog and saw the link to yours. Congrats on Emma (a year late)! I hope you're doing well and it seems like you are. Love the 1st birthday pics! XO, Huong