I know it has been awhile. We are enjoying summer, and getting ready for Sarah's wedding! Emma is growing and changing so much. Her new thing is waving and saying "hi". She has a really soft, sweet voice. It is so cute to hear her. She waves all the time too, on walks and in the store. So we stop and talk to a lot of people. She is very very busy. She is starting to let go and stand by herself, she has even taken a few steps. So I don't think it will be long before she is off. She is so sweet and so much fun! We are truely enjoying her and it keeps getting better and better!!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness Court, Emma is so adorable. Thos 9 month pics were too cute! It's so crazy, I always thought she looked like you, but now in one pic she will look like you and the next like Brian! Either way, she's beautiful!
Post a Comment